Letter to God and Essay on Father

Two friends Billu and Tillu went  to school to appear for their English examination.
They had crammed an essay on MY BEST FRIEND.
What to Write?
But unfortunately, in the question paper it was written ….
Write an essay on My Father  in just 30 – 40 words.
So Billu was confused and nervous. What to do , he racked him brain?”
Tillu gave an idea write an essay on my best friend and keep on replacing the word friend with my father.
So this was how Billu and Tillu wrote the essay.
“My father”…
“Father and Fathers are every where, but good fathers are very rare.
I have so many fathers, but my best father is Pyarelal.
He is my neighbour. He often comes to home and my mother likes him very much.
The last sentence of the essay was – A father in need is father indeed.”

***                                 *****                                  ****                                     ****
INCOME TAX DEDUCTED :

Little Boy wrote a letter to the God asking him for  $ 100.
He addressed the envelop to the God, put his return address on it, and dropped it in the corner mail box.

The Postmaster thought that this was such a nice gesture from a young child and decided to send this letter to the finance minister.

The minister was so touched by the little boy’s sincerity that he told his secretary  to send $80.

When the boy received the money, he wrote the following thank you letter :
 “ Dear God. Thank you for the money I noticed you send it through Income Tax dept and of course, they have deducted $20 as tax.  
Love Bondu”

More  Jokes :

What is education ?

10-inch Pianist.

Blind Bunny can see more.

  



No comments:

Post a Comment